It’s like camping, but comfortable.
MHCMF Glamping packages combine the best of four worlds: nature, resort, country music and summer festival; transcending each individually.
As a Festival Glamper, you can expect:
- Prime Location The Glamping Compound is akin to an exclusive, gated community; located in a prime area of the Festival grounds.
- We’ve got the hookup. Your Festival home away from home will be outfitted with electric hookups. We’ll stop by to fill and/or pump your water tanks as well.
- We’ll do the cookin’. Your breakfast, lunch and dinner will be catered all three days of the Festival.
- The best seats in the house. We’ve reserved premium seating in the VIP section, just for Festival Glampers.
- Meet ’n’ Greets with all* of the Main Stage artists, all three days! Meet ’n’ Greet passes are a rare commodity. These passes are not available for purchase through the Festival, ever. There are three ways fans come upon them: win them, secure them through artists’ VIP fan clubs or through our luxury camping packages. Due to the limited availability of these passes, we must limit their quantity to a maximum of four per Glamping package.
- Fest Passes Why wait? Your Fest Pass will get you through the Festival entrance and the beer service lines faster. Just look for the Fest Pass flags marking these exclusive entrances.
- Exclusive Entrance Forgo the admission lines. With an exclusive entrance you'll be in the middle of the action in no time!
- Parking Passes They’re actually called “camping vehicle passes,” if you’re into semantics. With all of your Festival necessities considered and covered, you won’t need to leave the Festival property until checkout. Regardless, one pass is included in your package.
*Meet ’n’ Greets are subject to cancellation without notice. This is extremely rare and due to circumstances beyond the Festival’s control.